"Wood is a natural product ...with which we can create not duplicate."
- While we have made all efforts to produce pictures in exact colors, there is no guarantee that final products will reproduce as you see in print or onweb. Color reproduction in different media and settings can produce slightly varying results. The wood products,beingthe product of nature, can react differentlyto finishing materials depending on their original color and grain,small variances in the final finish are normal,even within a single door.
- Wood products tend to react to differences in environment and temperature levels. A painted wood door can show joint lines caused by the movement of wood in differing weathers and temperatures. A one piece MDF door will not show joint lines.
- Warranty: Our finished or unfinished wood doors carry a limited warranty. Damages caused by mishandling, bad finishing,cleaning with harsh materials and detergents, soapy water, heat generated by appliances or poor storage conditions, are some of the issues that will not be covered under warranty.
- All doors are manufactured to sizes ordered and confirmed , subject to limitations of production.
- Drawer fronts with less than 8" height are available either as slab or as 5 piece fronts with reduced rail sizes of 1-3/4" to 1-15/ 16", depending on door style and the width of rails and stiles. Please contact us for further information.
- We recommend additional center rail or stile on doors taller than 40 inches or wider than 24 inches to prevent warping. Mitre doors will not have any such provisions. No warranty is given otherwise.Slab doors are solid wood and, as a result, warping of these products is not covered under warranty.
- Orders can be placed in metric or imperial sizes as per your convenience.
- All orders are recorded as height x width (a minimum of 1 .5 square feet will be calculated per door for billing purposes).
- Please specify your sizes clearly as doors, drawer fronts, valances, decorative doors (mullions/section frames), etc.
- Grains are vertical in all doors and horizontal in all drawer fronts unless otherwise requested, and if possible.
- All orders are confirmed with all the possible details such as: door styles, profiles, materials, finishes, square footage, price and total cost. We require approximately 7 working days to process any order. While we always try our best to meet this date, larger orders may not allow us to. Customers are required to check the order confirmation thoroughly,signit and fax it back to us for production. Any changes must be re-faxed, mailed, or e-mailed with confirmation, verbal confirmations will not be accepted. Work orders are not issued without signed confinmations. Once a confinmation is signed any changes made onwards will be subject to additional charges. Any mistake in order confirmation must be pointed out at the outset failing which itwill become customers responsibility.
- Extra charges may apply for custom profiles not Illustrated in this catalogue.
- Rush orders may be subject to additional charges.
- Credit Policy: New Surrey Cabinet Doors Ltd. allows 30 days credit from the date of invoice subject to credit approval and history of business relationship. All goods sold will remainthe property of New Surrey Cabinet Doors Ltd. until the invoice for that property is paid in full. For new customers, the first three shipments are always sent out on C.O.D.basis. Interest is charged @ 2% per month (24% per annum) from the due date of the invoice for any overdue payments. Cairns for any shortages must be made within I0 days of receipt of order.
- Legal: Unauthorized reproduction of infonmation, pictures or drawings contained in this catalogue is prohibited and is subject to copyright laws.
Any/All terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Please feel free to contact our office for confirmation. All disputes shalIbe withinthe jurisdiction of the Surrey,British Columbia provincial courts, subject to the laws of the land.